The collection and use of information
We collect and store relevant personal information in order to create your Nocollarstudios Account, and to provide the necessary support for any follow-up services. If you do not wish to provide this information, you might not be able to register an account, enjoy any or all services provided afterwards, or get the best user experience of certain services. Unregistered users may also use certain functions; we do not collect any personal information from unregistered users.
Other information we collect includes：
* Any geographical locations, system languages, device model and type, or operating system versions while you are interacting with our services using any computers or devices. This information will help us learn more about you, in order to optimize services and provide a better user experience.
* Any records, including statistical information, key operation paths, error logs, crash logs, etc. you encounter while using our products. This will help us to get a better understanding of the status of our products, in order to improve our services, further optimize user experience and provide higher quality products.
* Any location information and file creation times for your photos (or similar files); any special characteristics of persons within your photos; and any content contained within your photos. We will use this information to provide "People Aggregation", "Location Aggregation", "Content Labeling", as well as a combination of other custom features using these functions as a basic foundation.
* You can turn off "Nocollarstudios Cloud Services"; if you do so, we will not collect any information related to your photos (or similar files). However, you will not be able to enjoy any functions that require this information anymore.
* You can turn off your device or turn off GPS location functions; by doing so, we will not obtain your current location information.
To make full use of Nocollarstudios services, you need to create a Nocollarstudios account using a valid email address or phone number.
We may send you notifications via email or system notifications; if you do not wish to receive these messages, you can turn them off for your device or Application by following the relevant prompts.
You may stop using our service at any time. When you delete data, a copy might remain on the servers for a period of time before complete deletion; this is due to computer system operation and continuous data backup and archiving features.
When you use Nocollarstudios products or services, we assume that you allow and agree with these terms. Therefore, we shall not share your information with any third parties, sell or rent your information, or distribute this information to others; with the exclusion of the following situations.
* We can share your information after receiving your confirmation to do so.
* For mandatory reasons, such as the completion of a payment transaction to purchase Nocollarstudios products; we might be required to share your information with associated third parties. These service providers are only authorized to use your personal information within the range required to provide said services.
* In order to protect our legal rights and interests, or those of our partners and clients, we may disclose your personal information as permitted by the extent of the law.
* In order to comply with local laws and regulations, for any mandatory reasons, to maintain the rights of others and to maintain public interests or other laws, we may release your personal information carefully and within the legal framework.
* When there are mergers, acquisitions or other similar transactions, your personal information may be traded as a resource. If this happens, we will inform you beforehand so that you may decide if you wish to destroy or transfer your personal information.
We use a variety of industry standard encryption methods (such as SSL, TLS) to protect you during the transmission, storage and sharing of data. But we ask that you understand that due to the limitations of the Internet, even while using the most advanced security technology available, we cannot guarantee 100% information security. Therefore, we ask that you understand and confirm the risks involved when transmitting information to us.
When you store data on our server, we will ensure the safety of your data through policies, physical means, logical means, etc. However, the data on your device or computer depends more on your equipment safety, so we recommend that you take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your local data.